Sometimes I find I am way to sensitive and get hurt too easy, it is because how much I care about others and some of it is my desire to be accepted. Though I have come a long way in the insecurity department, I don’t rely on other people’s opinions about me or if they accept me or not as much as I used to. A lot of the reason I don’t get bothered by it as much is I have learned to accept myself as is and realize my family, friends and love of my life are the only ones that matter in the end. Not everyone will like me or accept me, but those that do I will cherish and embrace as a part of my extended family. Self confidence and self-worth have been issues I have dealt with since my teen years. Now 44 I am finally getting a grip on reality and the truth of it all. I walk in faith now instead of fear and know God accepts me and loves me and so do those I love.
I am worth no more or less than any other and I am as confident as I need to be. I can do what I need and want and that is all that matters to me now.
God’s love heals, builds character and inspires all.
- God reaches out to you in every way possible (transientreflections.com)
- A kindhearted, compassionate and understanding person. (barbierfamilly.com)
- We must put faith in the spirit God gave us. (transientreflections.com)
- Change our focus back on God as well as the family. (transientreflections.com)
- Thank you god for all the blessings you have given me in my life. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Your greatest teacher is your own self (barbierfamilly.com)
- We need to reignite that fire of compassion and charity within our hearts. (transientreflections.com)
- Cards Against Humanity (yarukizero.wordpress.com)