Too many times we take those we love for granted, expect them to be there tomorrow and forget to show them how much we need, love and care about them. There is no guarantee we have tomorrow so we should show how much people mean to us today, we should never put off something as important as how we feel for one another till another day. God gave us the ability to love, care for and to help one another and we should use those gifts daily. We need to learn how to put our self and our ego’s behind us so that we can fully show our love and compassion for others.
We should live our lives, love others and be the best we can be for God and Jesus each day.
- Life is a short thing to experience (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Life Is So Wonderful!! (transientreflections.com)
- Sufficient Is Today (shawneejohnson.com)
- Just as Jesus taught us to do, He will do for us the same. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Discipline (godversations.wordpress.com)
- The Other Day I Bumped Into Jesus (ptl2010.com)
- Testimony – The Back Story (fallanddie.com)
- Do I Matter? (collisionrevolutional.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Truth: Footprints (madetolive.org)
- Become the person you love. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)