Is the Christian community living in fear or in faith? There are times I truly wonder where our hearts are at, we shouldn’t have fear, we should walk by faith not by sight. We shouldn’t allow our fear to dictate our actions and we should forgive one another along with our selves for the shortcomings we all have. I have learned in life that what is to be, shall be and there are some things you can change and others you can’t. The hardest lesson was for me to realize the differences between them all and accepting that I can’t fix everything nor control anyone or anything besides my own self. The things out of my hands are the things left in the hands of God and Jesus.
The Full serenity Prayer
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace; Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it; Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
- Serenity Prayer (langolodellasalute.wordpress.com)
- Saying Yes to God – In Other Words, Surrendering Your Will (smoreforwomenblog.org)
- Serenity Prayer (davidanaturephotography.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme “Crushing Stubborn Obstacles” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Courage to Change the Things I Can (courageousjane.com)
- Prayer Points. Mountain OF Fire And Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme. “Calling The Wasters To Order” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- To Follow Jesus (todaygodisfirst.wordpress.com)
- The Wisdom of Solomon (maryscatholicgarden.wordpress.com)
- I Thank My God Through Christ Jesus For All Of You (simplyjuliana.com)