Using words as weapons is not the Christian thing to do, instead we are to use our words to heal and to encourage. Using foul language not only is offensive to others it also degrades ones character and gives a pretty negative image of yourself for others to see. If you wag your tongue with ought any Discretion or thought to what damage may be done, then you will have to reap the seeds you have sown. Better to follow the bibles guideline and let everything you say be good and helpful. The words you say are the reflection of what is in your heart and on your mind. Think before you speak and avoid letting out those words of anger.
Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
Ephesians 4:29 NLT
- The Christian and Foul Language (rmhic.wordpress.com)
- Brussels Imposes a Foul Language Fine to Protect Its Delicate Waffles [Cursing] (jezebel.com)
- Why the Blank Do We Cuss? (julieglover.com)
- Fear of the Messenger – A Devotion (lthomason.wordpress.com)
- A Good Man Obtains Favor From the Lord! (simplyjuliana.com)