Slow down, take a look around. Life is going by too fast for you to digest. Slow down and enjoy your friends, family and the wondrous things around you. Slow down before you miss all the good things in life. Stop worrying so much about what you want or what you do not have and cherish that you have been blessed with. Love those within your life and forgive those who have done you wrong. Forgive yourself as well for its hard to love others if you can not love yourself unconditionally. reevaluate your goals and priorities and rid yourself of the things that are either unattainable or not truly beneficial to you. Streamline your time so you have more time to focus on the things that matter and those whom you love.
Do not waste time trying to convince others about what you think is right, instead live and be an example of what you believe. By example you will convince many more than by just words alone. Always express what you feel and then go make what you feel a reality.
Just some random thoughts on a Saturday
- Self forgiveness, why is it so important (transientreflections.com)
- Slow Mode February (cryominute.wordpress.com)
- Digesting Information (inspiremearmee.wordpress.com)
- How To Simplify Your Life: 8 Simple Steps (theunlimitedproject.com)
- All We Need Is Love (thismansjourney.net)
- 6 Things They Said & I Followed in 2012 (manishad.wordpress.com)
- Count your blessings – slowly….. (oawilliams.wordpress.com)
- Failure and how to get rid of it. (motivateurlife.wordpress.com)
- Value the important people in your life (motivateurlife.wordpress.com)
- On Slowing Down. ~ Miriam Hall (elephantjournal.com)