Positive thinking? Changing ones perception of the world around us? Choosing your attitude and changing how you interact with the world around you can greatly change your life and help fill your life with happiness and love. Forgiveness is a choice to let go of hurt and anger within yourself and it is one of the many forms of love god gave us. What it boils down to is our self-made perception of the world and our choices on how we interact and interpret it as well. Though we are individuals and we have our own personal view of how the world is and how it should be, we should remember we are also a piece of the great puzzle of life. There is so many other individuals living here with us at the same time and we are as one machine even though we are independent in thought. In the end each one of us has pretty much the same goals such as living a happy life, making those we love happy and helping them to have a happy life as well. Though we all may see what happiness is in a different way, we all want to be happy and live life in peace. Even those who start wars and seem to pursue an aggressive existence crave peace and happiness, they just got hung-up on the pain and anger the world and life can bring. Some seek wealth, others seek power and both seek what they believe will bring them and those they love happiness in the end. There are even some that seek death either because they want to reach their vision of heaven or they believe it would end the suffering they have within their minds and hearts. Death is no answer, it is just an inevitable fact of being a mortal being as we humans are. Life is the answer and how you live it, perceive it and interact with it are the keys. We can either work together to find happiness and peace in life or we can continue pursuing our personal dreams. Either way we are the captains of our own destinies and we alone choose our paths in life. No one is responsible for your actions, thoughts and how you perceive life and the world around you but yourself.
We choose our own path in life, how we interact and perceive our world is an individual choice.
- The Gateway To Happiness (alliswellintheworld.wordpress.com)
- How to be happy with my life (atinyway.wordpress.com)
- Philosophy – Re: The Interesting Facts Thread. (disclose.tv)
- Don’t Put Off your Happy Life (emmacapell.wordpress.com)
- The Practice of Mindfulness (peacesofgreen.wordpress.com)
- You May Have To Choose Between A Happy Life And A Meaningful Life (businessinsider.com)
- Brain condition, to be or not to be happy? (purnimavaradrajan.wordpress.com)
- Preview: Aquarius Channelings Weekly Newsletter 22nd Issue – A Reader’s Question and the Conclusion (aquariuschannelings.com)
- To the Women (more then one) who hurt me: (thekolyaichic.wordpress.com)
- Forget hedonism: a good marriage and a puppy are secret to a happy life (telegraph.co.uk)