Every day I get closer and closer to the end of my life’s path, Many ups and downs along with quite a few round and rounds. Many days and nights in search of the right way to go and trying to find meaning and purpose in my life. Too many miles walked trying to satisfy others and in trying to belong or to be accepted. Lessons learned and lessons forgot along the edge of my life’s path and yet I still learn something new with each step I take. To belong or to be accepted would be nice but is not necessary for I chose to walk my own path and dance to my own beat.
The last miles of my path will be walked as my true self and without fear of judgment and or social acceptance. Love me, Like me or even despise me if you wish for I am who I am and that I can not change.
Know thyself, Be thyself and always be true to Thyself.
- Choose your own path to follow (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Gibberish Reporter: No Stroke, I’m Fine (patspapers.com)
- You Think I’m Clicking on THAT? (dcrblogs.com)
- Video – TV reporter’s gibberish goes viral (boston.com)
- LA TV reporter OK after lapse into gibberish (seattletimes.nwsource.com)