Fear, faith‘s greatest enemy. If we let fear get the best of us, we are putting fear before our faith in God and his promises and we are also putting fear before our savior as well. We are not meant to be full of fear, we are meant to be full of faith, hope and joy as Christians. Living in constant fear is not living at all, fear consumes ones mind, time and energy leaving little for life, love and serving God. If we believe in the promises of the father and the grace given through Christ we should not fear anything but God himself.
- Moving beyond the Gospel? (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- 31 Days of Living by Faith, Day 30 – Saving Faith (thedomesticfringe.com)
- Mud in the News 6th Edition (menofmud.org)
- 2 Timothy 2:11 It is a faithful saying. (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- If I’m not healed of a sickness, does that mean my faith is weak, or I’m a bad Christian? (yourchristianresourcecenter.wordpress.com)
- Christianity is for Stupid People? (chajc.wordpress.com)
One thought on “Fear, Faith’s Greatest Enemy”
Funny, but the reverse may be true as well…Faith, Fear’s greatest enemy. Think about it. Before those with Faith, Fear evaporates.