Love, one of the most powerful emotions and a great gift from god. We should love God first before all others especially ourselves. Then we should love the family, friends, the rest of humanity and then we must love ourselves. Loving ourselves last is a reminder not to have a prideful love or a love full of vanity for ourselves. Loving God first reminds us to give all the glory to Him and to keep our focus on him as well. Love is one of those things that has no limitations except for what you put upon it. It has no boundaries or limit in quantity and can be shared with all living things. Love is one of those gifts that keeps on giving and it has proven to be viral, the more you share love the more it spreads.
Love can cure ailments of the mind,, heart and sometimes even the body. God’s love can cure-all ailments if it accompanied with faith. Faith is the belief in God’s love and promises so in its own way faith is also love. God gave man power in love, hope, faith and compassion he gave us all his love through the life and death of his only begotten son Jesus. Forgiveness which Jesus taught is one of the many forms of love God gave us and wishes for us to practice. Love is the key, the answer and the power that we should embrace.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 K.J.V.
- The Love of God (writeforacause.org)
- We must put faith in the spirit God gave us. (transientreflections.com)
- Word of God… (truemarriage.wordpress.com)
- The Power of a Testimony… (breakawaybylintrollins.wordpress.com)
- God Invests in Encounters With You (or “For God so loved the world, He gave His ONLY begotten SON…” (chrissyluther.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness (adifferenceforyourlovedones.wordpress.com)
- Let it rain (thebereanway.wordpress.com)
- Listening to God and being faithful to His promises (achristian.wordpress.com)
- A 2000 year old love story (myviewandopinion.wordpress.com)
- Is the Bible’s definition of faith opposed to logic and evidence? (winteryknight.wordpress.com)