Ah the Christmas shopping season seems to start earlier each year, Seems Christmas has become more of a shopping experience than an actual celebration of the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. Commercialism of Christmas has slowly dragged our minds and hearts further away from the reason for the season. Though we all still celebrate Christmas and are thankful on that day for our savior, there is way too much emphasis on the presents. Who will buy or get the biggest and best gifts seems more important to some than the actual meaning of the day we celebrate. Nothing wrong with buying big gifts, all I am saying is the greatest gift one can get we all have received on that historical and holy day of the birth of our savior. We should remember to be thankful and celebrate the fact we were blessed on that day so many years ago. Remember the Manger, remember the life and remember the death along with the resurrection. Remember Our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ. And try to remember the lessons Jesus taught us all.
- Kids say the darndest things! (dordtdiamond.wordpress.com)
- The Struggle with Jesus Lordship (ptl2010.com)
- Gifts at Christmas (sharonc72.wordpress.com)
- Why Seek Ye the Living Amongst the Dead? (rockchristiancenter.wordpress.com)
- Jesus the King (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- Operation Christmas Child Pictures from Ecuador (faithfulprovisions.com)