There once was a man who taught peace, forgiveness and love. He healed the sick, gave sight to the blind and even raised the dead. He did all of it in love and for his father. Mankind wasn’t ready for his level of love and mercy and many saw him as a threat to their position and or power and in the end they put him to death. There once was a man who was more than just a man who suffered torture, chastising, ridicule and in the end a horrible and painful crucifixion. He laid his life down in love to save the same people whom put him to death. He died to save the Jews and the Gentiles alike and through him we all can be saved.
Jesus was God’s love manifested in human form, sent to teach us,save us and to be the bridge between humanity and God. Love comes from God and Jesus and we are supposed to be the propagators of God’s love. We are to love one another, we are not to judge or to be as the Pharisees were.
Be thankful, forgiving, loving, caring and live your life in Christ doing as he has taught us to do.
- New Xulon Book is a Tool for Spiritual Growth and Devotions (prweb.com)
- Some Thoughts on Ephesians Two and the Christian Community (cwoznicki.wordpress.com)
- No Greater Love! (aviesplace.wordpress.com)
- True Worship (relevantchristian.wordpress.com)
- Willingly a Hostage (anointedplace.wordpress.com)
- Christ crucified (savedbygraceblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Grace (woundedbirdnomore.wordpress.com)
- The Impossible Demands of Jesus in John 8 (queerconfessions.wordpress.com)
- A Disciple of Jesus Christ (lifeofafemalebiblewarrior.wordpress.com)
- What will happen on December 21st? (madcapchristianscientist.com)