Just an Interesting Article, The Fact Jesus was not born on Dec. 25th isn’t a secret. Regardless I still celebrate Christmas in the spirit of the blessing of Jesus Christ though its nice to know Truth.
Click this link to Read Full Article
—> The Shocking Pagan Origin of CHRISTMAS! <—
“What is the TRUE ORIGIN of Christmas? Where did it come from? Did you know Yeshua the Messiah was born nowhere NEAR December 25, but that was the “birth day” of the sun- god, “Sol Invictus” or “Mithras”? Did you know December 25 was the concluding day of the pagan winter festival called the “Saturnalia“? Where did “Santa Claus” come from? The “Christmas tree”? How did this pagan feast become connected with “Christianity”? Here is an amazing “whale of a tale”!”
- The God of Christmas (epages.wordpress.com)
- Should Christians Celebrate Christmas? (socyberty.com)
- Facts About The Christmas Season (rock-kool-dadie.blogspot.com)
- Stolen Holidays. (frivolousendeavour.wordpress.com)
- “Christmas What started it all was it Jesus 2000 years ago” and related posts (christianforums.com)
- Should We Celebrate “Christmas”? (smoodock45.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Celebrations Around the World (neatorama.com)
- A Pagan story (hindiakoto.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Day (socyberty.com)
- The origin of Christmas – When did it begin? (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
One thought on “The Shocking Pagan Origin of CHRISTMAS!”
Yes, Christ was born in March.
Advanced happy sol invictus day!