I am just a fool seeking the path to wisdom, I am just an average Joe trying to become a sage. I had walked many paths and have taken many turns on my quest for wisdom only to come full circle to back where I had started. I am yet a fool, but some wisdom I have gained along the way. I am still an average Joe walking on the many roads of life. I keep moving forward in hope of finding wisdom and becoming wise before my time here is over.
I may be a fool but I have learned that no man or woman is greater than another. No ones life is less important than another’s because we all contribute to the world around us. I have found that being happy is just as much as a choice as being sad. We choose for the most part how we relate to this world. I also learned it isn’t how much you have but how much you love and enjoy the things your are blessed with that makes life good.
So a fool I may be, but a fool that has found wisdom through his mistakes as well as from his few good choices. I will keep learning and seeking out wisdom for that is my path to follow.
For what a man will be remembered for is not how rich, powerful or famous he may have been, he will be remembered for how he treated others along with his actions good or bad. For every one of our words and all of actions are a reflection of who we truly are within. They also affect everyone and thing around us in one way or another. Good works may not get one into heaven but they can create a better world to live in.
“Forgiving yourself is just as important as forgiving others”
- Of Fools and Foolishness (bethusminded.wordpress.com)
- People in the Major Arcana (cybeeonline.wordpress.com)
- Ingredient Number 2: WISDOM (livewithdignity.wordpress.com)
- The Pillars of Wisdom (1smallseed.wordpress.com)
- Experience is not equals to wisdom (makchingyuen.wordpress.com)
- Lessons From the Old Testament: Seeking Wisdom (thimblefulloftheology.wordpress.com)
- The day of death is better than the day of one’s birth (dawnmarie4.wordpress.com)
- To Avoid Folly, Study Wisdom! (psychologytoday.com)
- Proverbs 1 (kishasblog.wordpress.com)
- I accept the things that I cannot change (livinglifewithraandfms.wordpress.com)