I went out and bought this little gem last weekend and got it for around 119.00 and seems to be worth every penny. The picture quality is excellent when playing Blu-ray or pc, my local cable is analog and doesn’t have the best signal but on the clearest channels it looks good. using my pc at the moment to watch Netflix via the vga input on the TV. Haven’t had a chance to try it over hdmi as of yet but the quality is good but limited to 1024×768 via vga cable.
I would recommend this unit for a computer room / den or bedroom set of course its smaller size of 19” limits the distance between the viewer and the set but for 119.00 its a bargain. Sansui actually impressed me this time, I have used Sansui products before and they usually are average at best but it seems the company is putting out some better quality electronics for a good price now days. One thing I will say about Sansui is that every electronic device I have purchased by their company always had a pretty good lifespan.
Though this unit is listed for about 139.00 online at Wal-Mart it usually sells for around 119.00 at their stores. If anyone who has one of these TV’s and experienced any problems or had a good experience with it feel free to comment.
- 0.31″-thick Samsung 55″ 240Hz 3D LED-Backlit HDTV for $2,000 + $99 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- Finding the Best Deal on a 19″ LCD DVD TV (brighthub.com)
- Sony BRAVIA 46″ 120Hz 1080p 3D LED LCD HDTV Bundle for $1,300 + $64 s&h (9to5toys.com)
- How To Get The Best View of the Super Bowl From Your Living Room (bradsdeals.com)
- LG 42″ 120Hz 1080p WiFi LED LCD HDTV Bundle for $739 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)