Life is a road that will eventually come to an end when our time is up, the length of the journey is not as important as the experiences we have along the way. We can choose to spend the whole journey looking backwards at where we have been, looking forward to what yet may come or just keep focused on the place we are at. Getting fixed on the past or on what come in the future only distracts us from the importance of the present. Seize the moment, live for today, live in the now and live each day like its your last are words of wisdom passed to us from the sages of the past. There is no other time as important as now, we must remember the past and its lessons as well as plan for the future but if we ignore the present then we miss out on life itself. Waste little energy or time on the negative emotions and focus on the positive ones so that your experiences of the now are positive for you and those around you. Forgive those whom have done you harm and seek forgiveness for your own mistakes and wrong doings. Love each moment you get in life for we have such a short time to live here in this interesting world.
Try to be a positive influence on this world and avoid feeding the ego, for the ego is self-centered and cares only for itself. Selfishness is like an infinite void that can never be filled while Selflessness is like a renewable fuel source for when you give you receive and therefore there is never a void to fill. The bible teaches us it is better to give than to receive and it also teaches us to be humble. It also teaches us to be swift to hear, slow to speak and be slow to anger. Listen and you will learn many things, be low to speak and you may hear more as well as avoid saying things out of haste. It is always wise to be slow to become angry for many misunderstandings and quick tempers have started feuds and great wars. Life is short so live it happily and with as much compassion as you can muster. For we all have faults and none of us are without sin. It is much harder to point your finger in accusation of another when yourself are guilty of a sin that is equal in stature. For all sin is the same except for blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. So none of are greater or lesser than the other in life and non is without blemish.
May God will be your guide through life and his love be the foundation you build upon.
- A Course In Miracles International Invites Presentation and Performance Proposals for Celebration of International Forgiveness Week and Weekend of Perfect Peace (prweb.com)
- The Same Spirit (jesusyouthtcr.wordpress.com)
- A Word From The Word “Love your enemies?” (haroldcameron.wordpress.com)
- Chapter 9 – The Sanctifier (fanningtheflame.wordpress.com)
- March 11, 2010 – I Live There (dianneguthmuller.com)
- “All sins will be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Morning Prayer (mimentovivere.wordpress.com)
- The Moments that Matter (definingmydash.wordpress.com)
- Be filled with the Holy Spirit. (bummyla.wordpress.com)