To be true to yourself, to be who you are and be happy with yourself and to realize that what others think matter very little in the long run. That is one of the paths to self-assurance and a healthier self-image, a self-esteem built upon the real you not the reflection of you off of others. One of the hardest thing to quit or correct is ones tendency to rely on others for both our self-worth and our happiness. No one can add or remove either your worth or happiness besides your own self. The illusion someone else can make you happier or make you a better person is one most of us fall for. The truth is that you make yourself happier and a better person and the other person is either an inspiration or a guiding force towards both. Yes they can help fuel the happiness within you and help you find the better person within you through their guidance or just their kindness, but the choices to be happy or to improve yourself is solely yours and requires your effort alone to bring them about.
A child’s smile can knock on the door of your kindness and then you can open the door in return. The child’s smile was an invitation to be kind or to smile you have to choose to comply or not. The choices of who and what you are and can become are yours as well as the power to make the changes. The only time an outside force can change you and your life is if you give it the power to do so. So be true to yourself and be who you are as well as love who you are. Do not let the negativity of others affect you or damage your self-worth. For in Gods eyes we all are precious and he loves all of us equally. And no man can take away the gifts God has given and has promised to us all. Besides our own will and choices Only God’s will can directly change us into a better person and bring us happiness. Let God’s love and kindness flow through you and seek out his will and the path he set out before you. Try and surrender to his will as well as put aside your own.
- How to create everyday happiness, balanced habits 9 (balancedprofessional.com)
- 7 Good Reasons to Smile…. (rockpire.com)
- How come you are so happy when things are so bad? (rastateacher.com)
- 21 Ways to be a Happier You (dimbeswar.wordpress.com)
- Happiness and Money (myorbit365.wordpress.com)
- Priceless Gift “Smile” (faithodiessy.wordpress.com)
- Sitting Down with a Psychic Psychic Narnia (psychicsource.com)
- What Does Laugh Often Means to You? (shoutsweetie.wordpress.com)
- 101 Ways to be Happy (tripbase.com)
- The Possible Self ‘Exploring Self-Esteem’ (possibleself.wordpress.com)