So easy it is to open your eyes and see the needs of others, so simple is it to open your heart and give to those who need. It isn’t all about money, it’s about friendship, fellowship, kindness and compassion. Even a smile or a kind word can change the hearts and minds of those around you. A little compassion can go a long way in helping someone get through the day. Just give what you have to give to help others and it will multiply within the person you help.
Try to remember the person you seeing in need, be it a need of food, clothes or just a kind word or two could easily be you. So try to treat others with that fact in mind, they too are only human and have problems, challenges and circumstances just like you do. They are your brothers and sisters in the eyes of God, we should love one another as Jesus commanded us to do.
- iLove (krisbelfils.wordpress.com)
- Do What You Think is Good (fallanddie.com)
- A Spiritual Retreat That Changed My Life Forever (tbjfansuk.wordpress.com)
- 10 Reasons to FALL IN LOVE WITH JESUS: Reason #10 (tweenyouandme.typepad.com)
- What We See When the Spirit Reigns: Love (greaterislove.wordpress.com)
- A Resurrection Of Offense, Pastor Phil Sessa (magnifyhisword.wordpress.com)
- Walking out the Will of God! (nonthaburichristianfellowship.wordpress.com)
- 2 Thessalonians 2…The Man of Lawlessness (simplyjuliana.com)
- The Healer (ptl2010.com)
- Day 18- Love (365daysoffocus.wordpress.com)