Giving thanks, Something we should do on a daily basis. We should be thankful for what we have been given and blessed with to have. In my past I have found myself thanking God then turning around and complaining about what I have been given. Seems petty and to me it seems as if I wasn’t truly thankful. Well of course those days are gone, I now truly am thankful for what I have and don’t think what I have is less than I need or deserve. That side of me back then was petty, selfish and unaware of how much I actually was blessed with. I think I just didn’t understand how to be thankful and didn’t know how much I really had to be thankful for back then. It’s okay to aspire to have better but you must be happy with what you have. Prosperity isn’t all about having the best or most of anything, it’s about being happy and secure in where you are in life and with the things you have been blessed with.
For happiness is found in the acceptance of the blessings you have already not in the gifts yet to be received.
- How to Raise Thankful Children (themommies.org)
- 14.5 (phillipbrande.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude: Thanking God For the Small Things (jeannetakenaka.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude in Life (jananeemaniam.wordpress.com)
- Practicing gratitude (livingingraceland.wordpress.com)
- Prayer For The Week: November 10 – 16, 2013 (sablakley.wordpress.com)
- Feel Good Series – Chapter 1 – Gratitude (shekhhassan.wordpress.com)
- Thank God It’s Friday! (athenammorris.wordpress.com)