We should always express our love, compassion, understanding and kindness towards on another. Life is but a very short but wonderful experience we all have been blessed with. If we do not allow the negative experiences and emotions to become our focus and sidetrack us from our true purpose in life we then have more time to experience the wonder of life itself. When we are young we tend to focus on the wonder and joy of life easily but as we age we lose the ability to quickly recover from a negative experience and sometimes even get stuck in the negative zone. This is probably due to our belief that as adults we have to be in control along with our misconception that happiness is possessions and power. True happiness is found through contentment in what we have and embracing the blessings we have been given. Never take the blessings you have for granted, such as loved ones a job, health and family. Life is unpredictable and short so we should cherish what we have and those we hold dear.
You can make your own choices and decisions or you can be a victim to the will and desires of others. Even when you surrender to the will of others you are responsible for the outcome of your life and behavior. You and you alone are responsible for your actions, words and the influence you have on the world you live in.
The only will I would surrender mine to is that of our creator and his son, for they wouldn’t lead me astray. But even when you surrender your will to God’s you still can choose things wrongly because your own will still exists within you and tends to try to take control from time to time. This is why you should be ever aware of your actions and words so you do not make poor choices that influence or affect you or others negatively.
Regardless of your religious / spiritual beliefs or if you even believe or not, you are responsible for your own actions and words. Therefore you will pay in one form or another for all that you do within your life. Life has a funny way of bringing back to you the fruits of your labor, the things you do will come back to haunt or to reward you within your lifetime.
Just some Random Monday Morning Thoughts
- How we influence the world around us. (transientreflections.com)
- Dreaming Out Loud, Part 2 – The Path to Heaven Leads Through Hell: Yes, Tina Turner, We Do Need Another Hero … a Different Kind (mladzema.wordpress.com)
- Monday~Surrendered to Christ (servantsisters.org)
- Religions Are About Control; Spirituality, Surrender. Let Go, Let God to Correct an Arrogant Modern Ego (angelsinnature.wordpress.com)
- Action Based on Idea (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Hope is a Responsibility (walkinthemud.wordpress.com)
- What is an Awakening Man? ~ Jeff Brown (elephantjournal.com)
- Power of Positive Thinking (wamyentrepreneur.wordpress.com)
Emotions, our masters or our slaves? Emotional response is both conscious and subconscious, But the conscious mind has the ability to shut down any emotional response we consider inappropriate or unnecessary. Our conscious mind is the part of our mind that mainly interacts with the outside world and is the part of our mind that controls our actions and reactions to external stimuli . The subconscious rarely overrides the conscious unless it’s in a life or death kind of situation, even then the conscious mind can still keep control if it is well-trained and /or disciplined. We can allow our subconscious to control all our emotions and emotional reactions or we can learn to take control of them through the conscious mind. To be a slave to your emotions is to let them control your life, influence your decisions and by doing so you limit your potential as a human being. We need our emotions, but we need to learn to be in control of them. Once we learn to control our emotions we become true masters of our own destinies.
Just some Odd thoughts to think about.
- How to Use Your Sub-conscious Mind to Effectively Use the Law of Attraction (newauthoronamazon.com)
- Goal Quote (positivecookieattitudes.wordpress.com)
- The Over-Reaction Button and the Beauty of Conflict! (infinite-wellbeing.com)
- How can you tell for sure someone is angry? (evieconsulting.wordpress.com)
- Our Mysterious Mind. ~ Jagdish Kohli, Ph.D. (elephantjournal.com)
- Vulnerability of the Conscious Mind (cvictorposing.wordpress.com)
- Neuromarketing: A blessing or brainwashing? (themrsite.com)
- The Releasing Circle (zpointpeacefulmind.wordpress.com)
- Twelve Insight ~ You Are Of Two Minds (shiftfrequency.com)
- Bath and Beyond in the Rubber Room. (visibleorigami.com)
In life there are those we meet and then never see again, they may have even affected our lives but they become faded memories. Then there are those that we can never forget, some are one time chance meetings but most are of the long friendship type of meetings. They stay in your mind be it the front or back of it, they influence you life even if they are not present in your life at the time. Words they have said echo within your mind both consciously and subconsciously. They were your best friends, neighbors, relatives and even your love interests throughout your life. In their own way they contributed to who you are and helped you through life. Even those whom where mean and were negative influences have had left their mark in who you have become. In turn you have played both negative and positive influence on all of the people you’ve encountered in your life, you helped each one of them become who they are in one way or another. We all a part of each other and we all are brothers and sisters in life.
By understanding both how others can influence a part of who you are and how you influence them in the same way, you learn that every word you say and every action you take makes a difference. If it is a positive or negative difference is up to you. So be very aware of your words and actions for they will not only impact those around you they will definitely effect you as well. We are responsible for our every action we take, thought we have and the words we choose to say. For each one of them have power and can enact change and defiantly effect people.
The power of our thoughts and words usually is overlooked as well as their effect on the world around us.
Think wisely and speak only words of truth and kindness so your influence will be positive.
- Consciousness and Freedom: Jung, Sartre, Steiner. (appliedjung.com)
- Why Love Matters (theosophywatch.com)
- If Only, What If, Reality (angelicpwrs.wordpress.com)
- Eyes that Lead to the Heart (godslovevisible.com)
- Words Are Powerful (sensualblissvoyager.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on ‘Flat’ and ‘Mass’ awareness of existence – some aspects on the awareness of god (mikespassingthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Motivate Monday: Your Message (inspiretilyouexpire.com)
- Change how we react to the negative (transientreflections.com)
- Finding My Path (thistimethisspace.com)
- Too much to say not enough time. (trustbelievefaithhopelove.wordpress.com)
- Creating Your own Affirmations (pedroslandscaping.wordpress.com)
- Are you giving yourself the freedom to be who you are meant to be? (selfawarenessforchange.wordpress.com)
- “Stopping the Mind”: Our Illusions (sarmoung.wordpress.com)
- Meaningful coincidence: Synchronicity I (valleyroadrambler.wordpress.com)
Remember the old saying You are what you eat? Well You are the result of what you think. Just like the body needs good food for nutrients and doesn’t need the chemicals and junk food, The mind and body needs positive and happy thoughts to remain in a healthy state. This has been proven time and time again by the negative physical effects from depression, stress and anger along with the positive effects from laughter, happiness and being relaxed. Not only does your thoughts effect your body it also effects your life along with those around you. The more you ponder and or think about something the more of a chance it has to manifest into a reality. It may not manifest in the way you would like or when you would like but it usually will become a reality in one form or another. Of Couse it becomes reality once the thoughts become either a conscious or subconscious action.
“Man is made or unmade by himself; in the armory of thought he forges the weapons by which he destroys himself; he also fashions the tools with which he builds for himself heavenly mansions of joy and strength and peace.”
“As the plant springs from, and could not be without, the seed, so every act of a man springs from the hidden seeds of thought, and could not have appeared without them. This applies equally to those acts called “spontaneous” and “unpremeditated” as to those, which are deliberately executed.”
Basically if you go around thinking of the opposite sex in a sexual manner while your married it will certainly increase your odds in the favor of cheating. Just if you think you are going to lose your wife or husband to another person you will start subconsciously creating circumstances that will push your partner in that direction and that increases the chance of them either cheating or leaving. Of course there is a good chance they also will stay true and by your side but the thoughts that started this will still effect your relationship in a negative way.
“Clean thoughts make clean habits. The so-called saint who does not wash his body is not a saint. He who has strengthened and purified his thoughts does not need to consider the malevolent microbe. If you would protect your body, guard your mind. If you would renew your body, beautify your mind.”
“To live continually in thoughts of ill will, cynicism, suspicion, and envy, is to be confined in a self made prison-hole. But to think well of all, to be cheerful with all, to patiently learn to find the good in all–such unselfish thoughts are the very portals of heaven; and to dwell day by day in thoughts of peace toward every creature will bring abounding peace to their possessor.”
You think therefore you are, you think and therefore you become.
- Character and circumstances (namaste-land.blogspot.com)
- Manifesting Your Destiny (socyberty.com)
- You Get What You Ask for (socyberty.com)
- Why Your Beliefs Become Their own Self Fulfilling Prophesies (customerthink.com)
- Your Mind is a Radio Transmitter– A Journey Within the Law of Attraction Explains How Thought Waves Are Guiding You (prweb.com)
- The Principle of Success. Consciousness and Subconsciousness. Outside Trends (socyberty.com)