You can make your own choices and decisions or you can be a victim to the will and desires of others. Even when you surrender to the will of others you are responsible for the outcome of your life and behavior. You and you alone are responsible for your actions, words and the influence you have on the world you live in.
The only will I would surrender mine to is that of our creator and his son, for they wouldn’t lead me astray. But even when you surrender your will to God’s you still can choose things wrongly because your own will still exists within you and tends to try to take control from time to time. This is why you should be ever aware of your actions and words so you do not make poor choices that influence or affect you or others negatively.
Regardless of your religious / spiritual beliefs or if you even believe or not, you are responsible for your own actions and words. Therefore you will pay in one form or another for all that you do within your life. Life has a funny way of bringing back to you the fruits of your labor, the things you do will come back to haunt or to reward you within your lifetime.
Just some Random Monday Morning Thoughts
- How we influence the world around us. (transientreflections.com)
- Dreaming Out Loud, Part 2 – The Path to Heaven Leads Through Hell: Yes, Tina Turner, We Do Need Another Hero … a Different Kind (mladzema.wordpress.com)
- Monday~Surrendered to Christ (servantsisters.org)
- Religions Are About Control; Spirituality, Surrender. Let Go, Let God to Correct an Arrogant Modern Ego (angelsinnature.wordpress.com)
- Action Based on Idea (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Hope is a Responsibility (walkinthemud.wordpress.com)
- What is an Awakening Man? ~ Jeff Brown (elephantjournal.com)
- Power of Positive Thinking (wamyentrepreneur.wordpress.com)