Honesty, Definitely a virtue which we need more of. Honesty is the best policy, even if there are things you think best untold. To live in truth and not in illusion is the way in which one is to truly live.
To be dishonest is to mark your own soul and to destroy a part of both the dishonest and the one being deceived. We are responsible for every action, thought and word we have in our lifetime. Everything we do, think and or say effects not only ourselves but those around us. Sometimes our actions, thoughts and words effects can travel great distances to effect even those we do not know.
Be careful of what you do,think and say for it will effect you and others in one way or another.
Well enough Babbling for now
Peace to all
- Call for Papers – Reviving Tradition: Virtue and the Common Good in Business and Management (kauffman.org)
- Honesty: A Dying Virtue? (socyberty.com)
- Honesty, The Only Worthwhile Virtue (socyberty.com)
- Negative Behaviour, You Can Get Over It (socyberty.com)
- DealBase shows real honesty: displays worst hotel deals (gadling.com)
One thought on “Honesty, Definitely a virtue we need.”
this is so very true.DOC is a perfect example