Self Forgiveness is one of the most important steps to happiness, to face the mistakes and wrong doings in one’s life is something we all must do. To look back upon those mistakes and to accept the responsibility of our actions. Once we accept responsibility we must learn from those mistakes and/or wrong doings and forgive ourselves as well as move forward. To make mistakes and to make poor choices in our life is what humans do to learn and to evolve mentally if not spiritually. As long as we learn from the mistakes and feel some remorse for the things we have done then it is time to forgive and forget so we can move forward in life.
From a Christian point of view we are forgiven our sins through the grace of Jesus but if we can not forgive ourselves or others how are we to expect such grace from the heavens? If you believe in Christianity and the blood of Christ then you must forgive both yourself and others. Jesus taught forgiveness and compassion so we could learn the way to salvation. He would have not wasted his time teaching the lessons he did if they were not of importance. His death and resurrection were to be an example of how grand the love of god is as well as how important we all are as a species.
Forgiveness, Compassion and Love are universal and apply to both the one who gives them as well as the those who receive. Learn to forgive and not to repeat the same mistakes as well as teach others to do the same.
Well enough of my Babbling for now,Peace and Love be your guide through this world of chaos.
- Do Christians Have To Keep Asking For Forgiveness For Their Sins? (jesusmyjoy.wordpress.com)
- We Need to Continually Ask God to Forgive Our Sins (antwrites.com)
- What to say to be forgiven… (johnestorge.com)
- Unforgivable (metamorphosisofthemind.wordpress.com)
- Grace Full Women Know Forgiving Themselves Is Not An Issue (gracefullwomen.com)
- Learning the Art of Forgiveness (vineandbranchworldministries.com)
- The Love Life (stevenlynevans.wordpress.com)
- Hypocrisy (gsb3.net)
- Jesus – Hope For the Lost, Path to Forgiveness (ginzotalk.wordpress.com)
- Why did Jesus first forgive the man’s sins and then heal him of his paralysis (wiki.answers.com)
8 thoughts on “Thoughts on Forgiveness”