Today I am trying to keep positive in mind and spirit, even facing the news that cancer has returned into my fiancé’s life. She had Thyroid Cancer about 10 years ago and a relapse about 7 years ago and now another relapse. They are not 100% sure so they are doing a biopsy today, though it’s more than likely cancer due to where the growth is located. I am asking all the bloggers out there and my followers to send positive thoughts and say prayers for Patricia Hamblin. I place her and the cancer into the hands of god and into the hands of those who can pray. God bless you all.
Keeping the faith when all is great is easy; keeping the faith when all is falling apart is true faith.
- My Right Eye: A Blogger’s Journey Through Cancer – Part 13 (themidlifesecondwife.com)
- Seaweed Increases Post-Menopausal Cancer Risk, Study Says (inquisitr.com)
- Not Saved by Faith Alone… (theologicalarsenal.wordpress.com)
- Student survives cancer thanks to BYU class ()
- A Fresh Look at Illness and Death (annegallagher8.wordpress.com)
- telling the truth (savidgegrace.wordpress.com)
- good news and a treatment plan (radioactivecara.wordpress.com)
- Cristina Fernandez Doesn’t Actually Have Cancer, But False Alarms Like Hers Are Rare (blisstree.com)
- Magazine Scandal: Serious abnormalities found in evacuees; Sapporo doctor shocked by quick onset of suspected thyroid cancers – Such rapid growth was impossible in children before 3/11 (enenews.com)
6 thoughts on “Keeping the faith when all is great is easy; keeping the faith when all is falling apart is true faith.”
Raymond, we don’t know one another, but I’ve just seen the requests come through from WordPress about sharing my post with your readers. Of course I’ve approved them for each of your blogs.
I’m so very sorry to hear about Patricia’s recurrence of thyroid cancer, and I will certainly keep her in my thoughts and prayers. An old Unitarian friend of mine used to call it “holding someone in the light.” I’ll be holding Patricia in the light, too.
Peace to you both,
Thank you for your prayers, support and good thoughts.