We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps. This verse tells it all, we may make all the plans we wish but in the end God’s will is absolute. God gave us freewill to choose what path of life we want to follow and how we want to live our lives. His will is still present during this time and we have the freedom to choose his will above our own. If we look at God’s will like a straight line coming from the beginning of time to the end, it never wavers or changes course. Then we can see small chaotic lines going every which way around the outside of gods will and those are the will of humans. Some merge into God’s will and others just aimlessly wander until they disappear.
Commit you actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed. When you live your life for God then all the plans you make are in Christ therefore they shall be successful. All things are possible in Christ and nothing is impossible for God. Jesus came to help redeem the sinners and heal the sick of body and of spirit as well. He offers salvation as a gift to all who desire to receive it. To be saved is simple for all you have to do is accept Jesus into your heart and embrace the salvation he offers.
The choice is yours, to live a life dedicated to your creator and your Lord and savior or a life for your own lusts and selfishness. Let God help you think in a righteous way and may your heart not be hardened by this world and all its cruelties .
- Contentment Results from Having Christ as LORD, Not Just Savior in My Life! (peacefulwife.com)
- Is suicide the unpardonable sin? (savouringthegospel.wordpress.com)
- May 22 – What Will You Do With Jesus? (lelandfleming.wordpress.com)
- For the Grace of God has appeared (leadmeintheeverlastingway.com)
- The Love TEST : are you a clanging cymbol? 1 Corinthians 13 (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- We Received of His Fullness (divinityhc.wordpress.com)
- Cast Your Burdens on the Lord! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- Radical Part 2… (sunshinelittleone.wordpress.com)
- The Certain Way (genesisone.wordpress.com)
3 thoughts on “Commit your actions to the LORD, and your plans will succeed.”
The mere, demonstrable fact remains that people do always place their trust and their guidance in Christ and in fact do not succeed. That is a demonstration of the falsity of this claim. This is why I am opposed to such notions: It promises results, and when the results fail, it blames the believer.
Many do Succeed as well, I respect your opinion but i do not agree. Somethings are not meant to be and is not the will of god, therefore they wont succeed. This is the only reason that someting would fail if you put it in Gods hands. This does not blame the beleiver it just points out God’s will always come before that of mankinds. I do appreciate your opinion and viewpoint. Thank you for your comment.