We tend to look outwardly for our happiness, love and for acceptance. God gave us all the tools within us to be happy, love and be loved. Pretty much anything we need to be or do is within our own selves, God gave us everything within, it is only the matter of having the faith to utilize what we have been blessed with. We can not find happiness from an outside source if we can not even embrace the happiness god gave us within. It is hard to love anyone or anything if we can not embrace the love God gives us deep inside. Once we learn to have faith in and embrace the gifts god planted within our souls we then will not worry about acceptance because we know we belong to God. As long as we don’t allow the distractions on our modern lives to get in the way and we don’t fall to the spirit of fear we shall live a happy and successful life. We must embrace that spirit of hope and the sound mind God blessed us with. We can not allow those in this world who try to make us believe we are hopeless or condemned without salvation. They wish only to drag you down with them, we shouldn’t have hatred for those people for we should pray for their souls and show them the compassion we are taught by Christ‘s teachings.
Look within yourself for the blessings god blessed you with and do not fall for the traps of our modern world.
- Faith, Friends and Family (transientreflections.com)
- We must choose as well as Believe. (transientreflections.com)
- When God Hid His Face by Mark D. Roberts (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- God says yes (gemsofgodsgrace.wordpress.com)
- Message of His Holiness Pope Benedict Xvi for the Twenty-seventh World Youth Day 2012 (mycubao.org)
- for the Creator… there can be no enemy… (thehandmaid.wordpress.com)