The only person who can change you is yourself, the only one who can make you happy is once again yourself. We tend to look to others for change and also for happiness, when the one who controls it all is ourselves. If we have a bad habit the only way to get rid of it is to either stop cold turkey or to replace it with a good habit, either way no one else can save us from our bad habits and negative thinking but ourselves. Some things we may not be able to face without help from others and help from God. Asking for help is once again one of the things we must do for and by ourselves. We have the power to change almost every aspect of our behavior and thought processes. It is all up to the individual if they chose to change or improve who and what they are as well as the situations they are living in.
- 3 Reasons We Just Won’t Change (ichoosechange.com)
- To Smoke or Not to Smoke (sunshinedancinginthedark.wordpress.com)
- Quit Smoking: Going Cold Turkey (everydayhealth.com)
- Ideas for breaking the habit of being judgmental? Please share! (joyofspa.com)
- 10 Powerful Benefits of Change: Why Embrace It (tinybuddha.com)
- Are Overeating and Staying Overweight Bad Habits You Can Quit Cold Turkey? (mariaslastdiet.com)
- Diary of a Quitter (whimsicalwhisper.wordpress.com)