When we learn to put aside all our worries and stress we find that happiness is such an easy thing to obtain. As my mom always told me, let go and let God, thus let God handle all the stressful situations and let him be the source of your strength. Jesus taught if we see a neighbor or even a stranger carrying a heavy load that we should help that person carry the load. If they ask you to carry it a part of the way, you should carry it all the way. The compassion, fellowship and kindness in your heart should always inspire you to help others. Just as Jesus taught us to do, He will do for us the same. Jesus will help carry your load when you need it and he will counsel you when you are unable to discern which way to go.
We should practice compassion, understanding and kindness every day, for if we do not show any compassion, kindness or try to be understanding towards others how should we expect the same from God? The same goes for forgiveness, God through Jesus has forgiven us all and we should forgive others through Christ as well. If a person sins against you just remember you are a sinner as well, forgive him and pray for both his forgiveness as well as your own. Love the sinner and hate only the sin, we all have sin in us and none of us are worthy to enter the kingdom of God without Jesus. We also need to learn to forgive ourselves as well, we can not carry the weight of our sins and be forgiven at the same time. Christ died on the cross and was resurrected to wash or cover our multitude of sins. So you pray to be forgiven and truly repent then forgive yourself and forget your sin.
All our strength, help and forgiveness comes from God through his Son Jesus Christ. We must remember this and thank God for that he has given, will give and even that which he has taken away.
- I Do Not Preach Faith in Jesus, Why? (delugeop.wordpress.com)
- Sword in hand or Fishing for Souls? (transientreflections.com)
- Never turn away a brother or sister (transientreflections.com)
- ^GC – SATAN has wedged war on those who (incontestable.wordpress.com)
- A Sinners’ Prayer (grinddaileyissues.com)
- Can a person can know every sin is forgiven? (ptl2010.com)
- Proverbs 17 (cutpaste.typepad.com)
- John the Baptist vs. Jesus Christ – who are we following? (mobiusfaith.wordpress.com)
9 thoughts on “Just as Jesus taught us to do, He will do for us the same.”
Reblogged this on RJB Weblog.