So your middle-aged and wonder what the heck am I doing here and why am I not somewhere better? Well one reason for all of it, you chose the path your on and you didn’t choose to change it yet. So what you’re in your 40’s you can change your path at anytime in life as long as you have the desire and determination to do so. Yeah your brain isn’t as quick as it was at 18 but it is a lot better at prioritizing than it was back then. Plus the brain is amazing, the more you use it the better it works. So stop using excuses as a way to avoid making a commitment to making a change that is definitely needed. The only one standing in the way is your self and you know it. Stop thinking life is over because your older, start realizing it isn’t over till we go home to God and Jesus.
- Eventually what God wants for us becomes what we want as well (transientreflections.com)
- Marked: Discovering What It Means To Follow Jesus (renovationstory.wordpress.com)
- Let There Be Light! Miracles Can Happen When We Witness! (lynleahz.com)
- Jesus Christ Is Standing At the Door Of Our Hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Just as Jesus taught us to do, He will do for us the same. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- we can not achieve perfection by any means (transientreflections.com)
- live my life trying to be something he would be proud of. (barbierfamilly.com)
2 thoughts on “The only one standing in the way is your self and you know it.”
Reblogged this on RJB Weblog.
All so true !!:)