Too many times I find that I choose to be unhappy by focusing on the negative thoughts running amok in my head. I also have noticed when I put some effort into pushing the negative thoughts aside with a more positive frame of mind, my day seems to get a lot brighter and/or happier. So I have come to the conclusion that ones frame of thought controls not only the mood one is in but also significantly influences ones total outlook on life. To think positive, to reject the negative thoughts within yourself and that which comes from an external force can change ones day if not life. We are what we think or believe we are and we are either limited or expanded by those thoughts and/or beliefs. The power of thought along with emotions are what makes us the sentient beings God has created us to be, without self-consciousness and emotional awareness we would not have the great potential we as human beings have.
- Randomness in me (mythoughtsmyways.wordpress.com)
- Turning Thoughts Into Actions (throughtheeyesoflittlemissw.wordpress.com)
- Interconnectivity (thejoshford.com)
- Come Let Us Reason Together ~ Early Evening Thoughts …. (maturenotdeadblog.com)
- How do you write your thoughts out? (buildingrelations.wordpress.com)