Prayer, Faith and their power to heal the body, mind and soul is questioned by science everyday. Yet they try to dismiss, debunk and deny the miracles that God blesses many with the miracle healings still occur. I have witnessed a few healings in my life from a tumor disappearing, clogged arteries clearing and no damage or sign of a heart attack after someone had one. I have also seen cancer being stopped as well. One could argue misdiagnosis but in most of the cases the illnesses were diagnosed by several doctors and was known of for many years. The power of prayer with true faith is a powerful thing and regardless of the skepticism of scientists and those who are non believers we must continue to keep faith and pray for the sick and those in need.
Faith and prayer go together, one without the other is almost useless.
- This Morning’s Prayer Call/1-25-13 (jesusmyjoy.wordpress.com)
- Keep In Touch Day 12 (Natalie Jones) (keepintouchseries.org)
- The Power of Prayer (everydayhealth.com)
- Neurosurgeon who prays with patients to visit Jacksonville: ‘Prayer has made a world of difference’ (jacksonville.com)
- Prayer! (kevilynj.wordpress.com)
- Lifted From the Depths – a Testimony From the Heart (tbjfansuk.wordpress.com)
- My Selfish Prayers (fromgrindtowhine.com)
- Quantum Event: B-Day #42 Power Prayer Polygon Tomorrow@ Noon (sufferingsux.wordpress.com)
- 4 Things Not To Say to a Depressed Christian (believersbrain.com)