Last night I had an interesting dream, I was standing before what seemed to be the front door of a house I lived in years ago. I noticed the wind from a storm brewing outside had opened the screen door so I went to go close it and looked at the approaching storm and said to it “I am a follower of Christ, I live in Christ, I rest in Christ, I fight on the side of Christ. Before I said these things the door was being difficult to shut but afterwards it shut easily and then the dream ended. Just one of those interesting dreams that you want to share and remember because how odd it seemed. Yelling at an oncoming storm and confirming my Christianity to it as if to let it know I was ready to face the storm.
Well I know it’s not an interesting article but it was one of those things I got a feeling to write about.
- Christianity Is A Relationship (tbjfansuk.wordpress.com)
- One Way (jonandkimparker.wordpress.com)
- Moments in the Storm, Part II (heavenlyraindrops.wordpress.com)
- Living Between the Raindrops (fromadaughter.com)
- The Oncoming Storm (myheartismystory.wordpress.com)
- Church Clutter (thewritelife2.wordpress.com)
- Moments in the Storm, Part I (heavenlyraindrops.wordpress.com)