Time to open you eyes, time to let go of what was and the things that shall never be. Most of what you want you don’t really need and probably would just bring you unhappiness in the end or just a short moment of joy that is hollow. Time to be appreciative of the things God has blessed you with, He has given you things that money, gold or Jewels could never get you. Love, Peace, Hope and last but not least his grace. He gave you a family, friends and another day for you to cherish them as well.
Time to put the fear away for faith is stronger and time to put away greed it only leads to the ruin of your life. Lust is just an perversion of love and is what has caused so many divorces, broken hearts and even some wars along the way. Selfishness is a true enemy of happiness and it stands between us and god.
Temper your heart with the love of God, Tame your mind with the Gospel and put all of your heart, mind, body and soul into walking in faith. Do everything you do for God and not for your self.
- Gospel-Centered Application of the Word (timmybrister.com)
- Luke 8:1-15 The Right Conditions for Balanced Christian Growth (jimssermons.wordpress.com)
- Getting a Spiritual “Workout” (middleagedcoed.wordpress.com)
- David Platt – Scandalous Gospel (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)
- St John Cassian “On Anger” – From: On the Eight Vices (modeoflife.org)
- Some Evangelical Gloves Starting to Come Off (thecynicalchristian.blogspot.com)
- Hello From Dublin! (aaronbagwell.wordpress.com)
- New Xulon Title Doesn’t Miss a Moment of the Gospel Story (prweb.com)