Sometimes I get inspired to write, other times I just write for the sake of it. Either way I follow my own path and try not to do anyone any harm. I know not what my actual purpose is as of yet but I walk in faith the best a man can. I seek truth, knowledge and the wisdom they can contain. I try to share what I know as well as learn from the sharing I do. I try to be open-minded so I do not become someone unable to learn or grow. I try not to offend though sometimes there is no way to totally avoid it. I am who I am and that is all I can be, what I am becoming is what God has planned for me. So the path I follow may be my own but it is the path God has led me to walk at this time.
- Staying Creative // Cassidy Robinson (aplacetodwell.wordpress.com)
- Uninspired (emmalouisechaplin.wordpress.com)
- I’m Not Garbage – Rein Johnson, A Life Transformed (rhachellenicol.com)
- Picture It And Write (allaboutlemon.com)
- What is Faith? (mdshields.wordpress.com)
- A little bit of inspiration (tashzoe.wordpress.com)
- Pursue Inspiration: 5 Ways to Be More Creative (ianharber.com)
- How Safe Begins to Feel Unsafe (sometimeshope.wordpress.com)
2 thoughts on “Sometimes I get inspired to write”
Thanks for the link 🙂 I highly I appreciate this and nice meeting you here via WordPress 🙂
Reblogged this on Barbier Family Blog.