Stop trying to rely on your own strength , learn to rely on that inner strength God provides you. It is a strength beyond the physical and mental strengths we cultivate and acquire through life. Remember where all your strengths come from, for they all originate from God. And be thankful for what you have as well as what you have had as well.
- How to Do the Impossible for God (Joshua 1) (edevotional.com)
- So they do not become a stumbling block (onelifetimeblog.com)
- Words of wisdom or wishful thoughts. (onelifetimeblog.com)
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest” (dailycandyfloss.wordpress.com)
- Thankful Tuesday! (inspiringdivas.wordpress.com)
- Feb. 23, 2013 – Twenty-Four Hours a Day (cmmacneil.wordpress.com)
- Not Always Hope, Not Never Hope, But Sometimes Hope (sometimeshope.wordpress.com)
- In His Thought (dtobooks.wordpress.com)
5 thoughts on “Thoughts on 2/23/2013”
Good to remember. In today’s secular world, easy to forget.
Yes, I have to remind myself on a daily basis lol…and thank you for your comment and like 🙂
I agree with you about thankfulness. There is such power in changing the lens through which we view the world. I think of what we can read in the book of James in the New Testament — every good and perfect gift comes from the Father of lights.
The wonderful thing about this verse is that it’s not only perfect gifts that He brings us, but good ones as well. There is such a bit difference between good and perfect, but He brings them all!
Agreed, And thank you for your Comment and the Verse as well. God Bless