Regret, the enemy of happiness and being at peace with one’s self. Regret of the things undone, unsaid and missed out on through ones life are nothing but obstructions in one’s path to happiness. Regret that last longer than a short moment is but the lack of the ability to forgive yourself for your mistakes and/or shortcomings. If you can’t undo or make up for the wrongs you’ve done or if the opportunities you’ve missed are far gone then why waste any time or energy on them. Far as the wrongs you can bring to right and the opportunities you still can utilize they should be your main focus to accomplish. Forgive yourself, forget about the unchangeable past and live in the now, do not make more situations to regret by hanging on to the dead weight of things that are beyond you ability to control or change.
Free yourself of living in the past so you can make the most of the present, free your heart of the burdens of past mistakes to make room for the happiness, love and serenity that you deserve.
- How I’ve Changed In The Last Two Years. (ihundasmusings.wordpress.com)
- Learn From Your Past and Be Done With It (cometojesusmoments.com)
- Forgiving others is a gift to yourself… (patriciaddrury.com)
- If I could Turn Myself Inside-out! (drjholiday.wordpress.com)
- Forgiveness is the way to personal peace. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Don’t forgive because they deserve it (dyandiamond.net)
- The Work of Forgiveness (gettingbetterman.wordpress.com)
- March Post for Peace (grandmalin.wordpress.com)
- Do you want to Forget your Past? (swarnajeet.blogspot.com)