learning to accept yourself for the imperfect and unique individual you are is not as difficult as one thinks. Sooner you accept you inability to be perfect and how you are the only person like yourself in all existence, the quicker you see the folly in trying to fit the image of the person you think you must be in order to fit in and be successful. To fit in and to be successful one must be who they truly are or what you may find is a road full of stress and unhappiness ahead of you.
God may have created all of us with equal potential , but he also created us to be individual and unique. Not one person is the same, we are all different and unique. We have similar needs and maybe even wants but we all have different views on life and what makes us happy isn’t always the same. We are not carbon copy drones, we are free thinking individuals with unique personalities. If we completely surrender ourselves to the group mentality we tend to become blind to the fact we are led by equally blind individuals. If we chose not to follow blindly then we become free spirits that can change the course of humanity if not humanity’s destiny and/or fate. There will always be followers and leaders in the world, the thing is that neither have to do so blindly.
Open your eyes and no longer walk blindly through life, be the unique and creative spirit God has made you to be.
- Be a dreamer, free thinker and free spirit (barbierfamilly.com)
- Batman & Robinson (the blind leading the blind) (hermesbirk.wordpress.com)
- The Collaborative Effort for Individuality (chelsea725.wordpress.com)
- You are Unique! (freehealthandwellness.com)
- Human Nature and Tradition in Shirley Jackson’s “The Lottery” (christliteratureculture.wordpress.com)
- Empathy – the key to societal harmony and global progress (malawiace.com)
- Human Race Take Your Power Back (activistposter.wordpress.com)
- Blinded. (uniqueinfinities.wordpress.com)
One thought on “We are all different and unique.”