Another day I have been blessed with, another day to be thankful and another day to live. Let those whom have done me wrong know they have forgiveness and let those I have done wrong find it in their hearts to forgive me of my transgressions. Let my enemies and friends alike find peace and happiness in this world and in their life. May everyone know God’s love as well as the love he gave us to share with one another. Let no one stand in the way of another right to believe or not believe for that is the gift of freewill we have been given. Let us not hate or distrust one another because of our differences. Instead let us see the differences between us as a strength for we can find wisdom in all faiths and beliefs.
Let love, compassion and our ability to be understanding be as our guides in life. Let faith and love overcome our distrust and fear.
- Not I. (transientreflections.com)
- Covenent Promises from Daddy, Jesus (jehovahgrace.wordpress.com)
- Jesus, The Joy of Christ (wearetrulyhappy.wordpress.com)
- Experiencing Overflowing Joy In God’s Story, In Our Story: Advent Story Week 3 2013 (faithumchurch.wordpress.com)
- Faith: The Real Issue (mtkenner1.wordpress.com)
- Lord of Our Rings (righthereinthepassengerseat.wordpress.com)
- Sermon for Advent 3-A (St. Matthew 3:1-12) (staticadventures.wordpress.com)
- Keeping Mandela’s legacy alive (edition.cnn.com)