Sometimes I look too long at the prize I seem to become blind to the blessings already here.
Sometimes I fear what I can not control so much I lose perspective and lose my way.
Sometimes I live too much in the past and wind up neglecting things in the present that I hold dear.
Sometimes I let my mind wander in dreams so much I dream away most of the day.
I know that the blessings I have are worth cherishing and I try to be thankful for them all.
I know most things that I fear are nothing but a negative view created by my own mind.
I know we can learn from the past but we should live in the present and answer its call.
I know dreams are good and help one work out ideas but there is reality one must find.
Live in the moment and for the day but always keep your eyes on what the future may bring.
Live in caution but with no fear of what could be and make the best of what life brings your way.
Live in the here and now while remembering memories that makes your heart want to sing.
Live in reality while holding on to the dreams that help you get through each and every day.
Enough Rambling for now
- Which Reality is Which? (socyberty.com)
- 2010 is Almost Over and Your Dream is Still Waiting for You! (socyberty.com)
- “Robot Thoughts” (buddhathepig.wordpress.com)
- What Dreams Mean? Part Ii (socyberty.com)
- Are Your Dreams Going Up in Smoke? (socyberty.com)
- A dream of love lost (enreal.wordpress.com)
- Did Alleged Arizona Shooter Think he Was Dreaming During Attack? (abcnews.go.com)
- Overcoming Fear of Snakes (brighthub.com)
- Your Erotic Dreams Talk About Your Sexuality – Erotoc Dreams and Sex Life (socyberty.com)
- Dreams Setting Off Panic (everydayhealth.com)
4 thoughts on “Sometimes, I know and Live in”