In the hustle and bustle of our modern world we tend to forget about those we care about along the way. Have you called your mom, dad, siblings or old friends? Have you told your mate how much they mean to you and how much you love them today? Have you had any quality time with your children today? When is the last time you sat down at the kitchen table and had a family meal and converse with your family about what happened today? It is so easy to allow work, stress, TV time and the everyday routine get in the way of sharing your life and time with those you love.
Just some thoughts for today.
- The right to be forgotten (the-gay-bar.com)
- Last Minute Father’s Day Ideas: Don’t Forget Dad’s Gift (proflowers.com)
- Forgive or forget (todtv1.wordpress.com)
- When You’re Feeling Down, Boost Yourself Up! (healthmad.com)
- 5 Steps to Begin a Positive Change in Your Stressful Life (daphnegan.wordpress.com)