Love, Such an illusive emotion and such a powerful force. When you are within its warm embrace life is wonderful but when you wander away from it you feel the cold reality of life. Hard to find but so easily given away, impossible to capture but simply surrendered too. So many levels and so many depths, so fleeting yet so eternal. Not just a biochemical reaction and more than just a word. It is so grand you can not see its boundaries and it has no limits. So sought out and so easily took for granted. One of the greatest treasure one could find and the easiest one to give away.
Love has no prejudice, it comes to the rich, poor, powerful and the weak. Love humbles the strong and then it gives strength to the meek. Love has been blamed for the start of wars as well as bringing peace. Such a wonderful thing love can be and it still remains one of mankind’s biggest mysteries.
Love is the question and it is the answer as well.
- Prayer of Saint Francis (lunaticchick.wordpress.com)
- Practicing Infinite Love (joyofspa.com)
- When Love is Not Love (pathfinderscommune.com)
- A reason must be sought. (reasonandlogic.wordpress.com)
- Knocked down doesn’t mean stay down (beheavy.wordpress.com)
- Love is…Love (traumatotreasure.wordpress.com)
One thought on “Love – So sought out and so easily took for granted.”
Love, indeed, is the solution. Excellent article, Raymond. Thank you. 🙂 Angi