The power to be happy is in our own hands, no outside force be it circumstances or another person can change how we feel unless we give it the power to do so. Too many times I have seen people who allowed the opinions of others and circumstances to effect their mood as well as negatively influence their self-image. God gave each of us a spirit of hope and not one of fear or negativity, the world is what brings fear and negativity into our lives. The good news is we can choose not to allow the negativity or fear to effect us and keep ourselves in a positive and happier mood. The words and actions of others have effected so many people negatively in life that they have no self-worth or confidence. The ability to achieve anything you desire is within us all, it is something we must choose as well as believe.
God gave us all the power to live a happy, productive and love filled life, we just have to realize that the power is within us and accept the gift as well as be thankful for it. That is what Jesus was trying to say when he was talking about the faith of a mustard seed. All things are possible in Christ and with faith, to choose to believe and have faith is the key. God wants all his children to be happy, confident and live in love with each other.
Just a few thoughts for all to ponder
- 120429 – George Hach’s Inner Disciplines Journal – Sunday (georgehachmyblog.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Sermon: The Centrality Of The Resurrection (bigcircumstance.com)
- Spirituality, Jesus, Jesus Christ, Christianity, faith, hope, inspiration, spiritual growth (sharefaith.wordpress.com)
- CHRIST IS PRECIOUS ~ Part 3 Octavius Winslow (godsgracegodsglory.wordpress.com)
- Cup of Friendship: Guest Baristas Jim H. and Karen R. (deweymoede.wordpress.com)
- “Endless Possibilities” and Jesus (sharefaith.wordpress.com)
- Nothing To Lose & Everything to Gain, I Surrender All (footsoldiers4christ.wordpress.com)
- God’s Confidence in Man Not Man’s (divinityhc.wordpress.com)
- Hope for the Hopeless (thehemofhisgarment.wordpress.com)
- Righteousness by Faith (gospelbondservant.com)
5 thoughts on “We must choose as well as Believe.”
I love this post. Ray!! I also agree, with it!! God, does NOT give us a spirit of fear,….but of power, and love, and a sound mind. Sometimes we need others to remind us of this. I love the referrence to having the faith of a mustard seed, as well. A mustard seed, is SO tiny. It is even very difficult to see. But, having just the faith of a mustard seed,…we can tell a mountain to be moved into the sea, and if we believe, and have no doubt…..it will be done!! Just by having “seed” faith. I would like to take this time, to thank you my friend,….for inspiring courage, and taking time out to encourage not only me, but so many others as well. You are a blessing, and i thank you!!
You too are a blessing, keep it coming!
Yes, Both of you are Blessings as well and may both of you keep it comming 🙂
And Thank you both for taking the time to comment and even reading my blog. God Bless
Congratulations, I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award & Versatile Blogger see instructions at: