Sometimes words flow like a waterfall from mind to fingertips and other times they trickle or even stop flowing. Sometimes I know what to write other times I just wing it as I type out the words. I do not get any monetary gain from my writing but I get great satisfaction when someone reads my posts and/ or likes them. Writing is therapeutic and is a path to self discovery and has proven to help reduce stress. I am happy just to write a post from my heart for free . So if my post is incorrect or if you disagree with it I welcome your comments, criticisms and compliments as well. For it is all a learning process to me and one I pray will never end.
I am a Christian but I support the right for everyone to choose their own spiritual path in life. For we all must make our own choices when it comes to religion and I believe we all have the right to follow the religion and/or doctrine of our choice. I do not let the differences in beliefs sway me from making friends and sharing ideas. I support change but I do not support violence as a catalyst to change. I understand sometimes there is no other choice other than violence but I believe it should always be the very last option on the table. I believe we are here to learn how to live together in peace and also to learn how to love one another unconditionally. Compassion, love , kindheartedness and fellowship are the keys to a brighter and better world.
Sometimes Random thoughts contain facets of truth and wisdom if one can read between the lines.
- True compassion and charity are universal (transientreflections.com)
- Spirituality (drbillwooten.com)
- A kindhearted, compassionate and understanding person. (barbierfamilly.com)
- Be a Force for Good (transientreflections.com)
- What kind of seeds are you sowing? (transientreflections.com)
- We need to reignite that fire of compassion and charity within our hearts. (transientreflections.com)
- We have the power to choose our path in life (transientreflections.com)
- A helping hand or encouraging word (transientreflections.com)
- We would find ourselves living in a better world. (transientreflections.com)
- Be thankful for your blessings and gifts (transientreflections.com)
- IN ALL THIS INSANITY and CHAOS – HOW DO WE REMAIN SANE? (coalitionofpositiveenergy.com)
- Pass the Compassion…Please! (youreneverstuck.wordpress.com)
- Flying on the wings of wisdom and compassion….just like myself…. (pocketperspectives.wordpress.com)
- Taking Care of Ourselves (spiritualruminations.wordpress.com)
- A Juicy Happy Heart: The Power of Compassion (sophrosunewellness.com)
- You do not attract what you want; you attract what you are. So make compassion be what you are. (positive-thoughts.typepad.com)
- Leadership: When You Have ‘Issues’ at Church (5ptsalt.com)
- Out of Balance? Try Self-Compassion (balanceinme.com)
- Positive Affirmation for July.25.2012 (bipolarmuse.com)