To be happy one has to learn not to worry and stress over the things that we can not change. We should only worry over the things we have control over and change them if we are able. The things out of our control are going to be what they are destined to be so no reason to fret or worry over them. Those are the things we leave in the hands of God and have faith that he will take care of them or help us through them. Life is far less complicated than we humans make it out to be. We complicate our lives by over thinking situations and overreacting to circumstances. We should learn to be a little more carefree and definitely a lot less stressed out. We need to learn happiness or the lack of happiness is all in our own hands. No one but our own selves controls if we are happy or not, it’s all within our own perception and our reaction to reality that makes happiness and/or any other emotion. We choose how we feel in reaction to the circumstances around us, no one else can choose for us how we feel. Others only can throw things at us we tend to react negatively to and from there we choose to be sad, angry, happy or even indifferent. Though a lot of our reactions to external stimuli are programmed in us from our youth we can change the programming so we react differently. The bottom line is that we are the masters of our own thought, actions, words and emotions and we alone can choose to be happy or not.
- Happiness is a choice.. (ineedamom.wordpress.com)
- A better attitude towards life (transientreflections.com)
- Energy & Emotions – Part III: Choosing Your Emotions (justbreatheslowdeepbreaths.com)
- Attitude Counts Towards Your Trading Success (optionsanimal.com)
- Why is it So Hard to Be Happy? (darapoznar.com)
- 10 Habits You Must Quit to Be Happy (dwomoh.wordpress.com)
- Laughter is the best medicine.. (challengechange.wordpress.com)
- Traits Happy nations Have in Common (khabrustan.wordpress.com)
- Advance always, retreat never! (jeffhalloran.com)
3 thoughts on “we are the masters of our own thought, actions, words and emotions”
I agree; exterior objects or things will never, ever get us to a blissful state. In order to reach that level, you need to look inside:)
Glad you agree and thank you so much for the comment.. Have a Blessed Day!