Acceptance of who and what you are is the first step to improving your outlook on life. If you are at war with who and what you are constantly then you will never find happiness or peace in your life. The things that you dislike about yourself can be removed, tamed or changed into something positive or at least acceptable. Those negative thoughts about yourself and others is like a flame that consumes all the positivity within you. There is no reason to hold on to negativity nor is there a reason not to be more positive. Forgive those whom have hurt you, forgive yourself for the hurt you’ve caused both yourself and others. Learn not to repeat the mistakes of the past and avoid those people who cause you pain. Don’t hate them or hold a grudge just be smart enough to avoid them as much as possible. Find those who are supportive, kind and bring light into your life and avoid those who suck the happiness and positivity out of you.
You must learn to be a positive force in life, you can not allow the negativity of others to influence you and you can not allow the negativity within you to gain control. You are the one in charge and you can choose to be happy, positive and content with life or you can choose to be negative and unhappy. Be someone who you would love to be with, be someone who you would be proud of and learn to love yourself and others unconditionally.
You are the master of your emotions, thoughts and actions. No one can make the choice of how you feel, what you think or what action you take but yourself.
- 10 Ways to Defend Yourself Against Negativity (dwomoh.wordpress.com)
- We do not always see the opportunities that surround us (onelifetimeblog.com)
- The 10 Essential Habits of Positive People (lifehack.org)
- ARE YOU A NEGATIVE or POSITIVE? (coalitionofpositiveenergy.com)
- Create a Positive Space and Break the Cycle of Negativity (tinybuddha.com)
- Day 144: Background Noise – be gone!!! (arvydasjourney.wordpress.com)
- Positively Living… a Positive Life (suebrownauthor.wordpress.com)