Each morning we wake we are given another chance at living life. With a new day we have a new chance to change our ways, our path and our destination. Some people try to argue we do not have freewill or free choice and that we are but the product of pre-conditioning and circumstance. Well to a degree we are, but the kicker is we can choose how we react to such and we can choose to go a totally different way than the pre-conditioning and circumstances would dictate. So with the gift of another day of life we also have the gift of freewill and free choice to make that day what we chose. We also have the ability to surrender our right to choose and to leave it to God’s will. There is also the choice not to choose and let chance and the circumstances we encounter make or day as well. Which way will you choose? Will you take the helm and take responsibility for both your good and bad choices? Will you choose to let chance and circumstance to make your day or will you leave it to the Will of God?
No matter which way you decide I urge you to remember where all your help comes from and who gave you this day and the freedom to live it as you choose. Remember to thank God each day for the gift of life and the freedom to choose.
- For the choices you make (transientreflections.com)
- A Willing Heart (iwanttobelieveingod.com)
- Science & Technology – Re: The Illusion of Free Will. (disclose.tv)
- Freewill (dranilj1.wordpress.com)
- Musings With Self: Choice (lonefelix.wordpress.com)
- God, Rape & Free Will (moreinterestingthings.com)
- Pondering on the Sovereignty of God and the Human Freewill | Notes of an Imperfect Christian (w3bservant.wordpress.com)
- Faith, Religion and me… (jackogibbons.wordpress.com)
- Freewill: the neurological weather pattern (allallt.wordpress.com)
- Free will vs. Free Agency (rodiagnusdei.wordpress.com)