Some see peace as the opposite of war, well when there is a lack of war there is room for peace but it doesn’t always seem to be the case. Others think it’s a state of mind or being, well definitely peace can be within and my opinion all peace is created within each one of us. It takes a peaceful mind, heart and spirit to find a true personal peace. How do we spread peace and encourage others to be peaceful, well first we must learn and teach how to love unconditionally and teach understanding as the key aspect of daily living. So much can stand in the way of peace such as greed, lust and the lack of tolerance of differences between people. Sometimes I think peace is in everyone and that it’s the negative actions, thoughts and emotions within us that blocks that peace from being realized and for peace to manifest itself on a grand scale.
We must love one another, see that if we put our differences aside that basically we are all the same. We all want happiness, peace and for our children to have a life full of love and peace as well. We need to overcome fear and learn to accept the fact we all have the right to believe in the religion of our choice or not to believe at all. That even though we believe differently we do not have to persecute, condemn or even kill one another. Most religions teach peace and unity, yet it seems somehow that fact gets lost in translation somehow. Sad that humanity as advanced and civilized we are, can not live together and embrace the differences between us all as the strength that it is.
We should teach our children to love, how to be peaceful ,how to be understanding and how to be respectable as well.
- An Artist For Peace (spiritualmysticism.wordpress.com)
- World peace.. (buddhasalblog.com)
- Bloggers for Peace–Learning to Fly (sarahneeve.wordpress.com)
- Bloggers for Peace (thepanamaadventure.wordpress.com)
- We Can Make a Difference–Right Here, Right Now (tksoni.wordpress.com)
- PEACE is Possible (strawberryindigo.wordpress.com)
- We Can Make a Difference – Right Here, Right Now (everydaygurus.com)
- Monthly Peace Challenge: Acts of Kindness (everydaygurus.com)
- Promote Peace (everydaygurus.com)
- Peace is Not a Season (heartflow2013.wordpress.com)