We are supposed to be good examples and live to serve God by serving our fellow humans. We are servants, messengers, teachers and caregivers of our fellow human beings. Some Christians focus way too much on the condemnation of sinners and forget that we are here to serve god and be a light for those who are lost. We are to lead them to Jesus and his grace, we are also are to spread the word but not go out and be persecutors or those who condemn others. Just like vengeance, judging is God’s not mankind’s to do. We must of course be mindful of what goes on around us and within our own hearts but not as judges but as caregivers and teachers. We should be caring, peaceful, mindful, watchful, loving and compassionate lights within our world.
God does not only want us to change our mind but he also wants us to have a change of heart as well. What comes out of your mouth is either clean or unclean and is what can show others your true heart. Be a good person, be what God desires you to be and always seek to do the right thing.
- Try to do the right thing if possible (transientreflections.com)
- Lament… Response… Gratitude (cofchristdailybread.wordpress.com)
- for peace to manifest itself (onelifetimeblog.com)
- John Smallman ~ When You Change Your Thought Patterns You Change Your Life Experiences (shiftfrequency.com)
- A Compassionate Warrior (amandamain.wordpress.com)
- Christians: War and Peace (Some Pre-conference conclusions) (justinhiebert.com)
- You Aren’t What You Think You Are, BUT… (pastorron7.wordpress.com)
- Jesus: When You Change Your Thought Patterns You Change Your Life Experiences (goldenageofgaia.com)
- Yule Blog 2012-13: Meaning in 3-D (blogs.the-american-interest.com)
3 thoughts on “Loving,peaceful and compassionate lights within our world.”
Reblogged this on Barbier Family Blog.
In order for us to shine our light brightly for Christ, we need to be like Christ – love and accepting others for who they are and where they are just like He did for us. If we would lavish others with His love and grace, they would not see us but see Him in us.
My Point Exactly.. 🙂 Thank you for the Comment and God Bless