Your attitude is what makes or breaks your day, How you perceive the world around you is distorted and/or filtered through your state of mind. Positive thinking may not be a cure-all, but it sure makes life a lot less stressful. Negative thoughts on the other hand makes ones day far more stressful and frustrating. So how you think is how you and your day will be in the end.
Happiness is a state of mind and is the result of a positive outlook and a heart that is compassionate and kind. The key is not to worry so much about the thoughts and opinions of others and to be thoughtful of how you think of others and yourself. Just do the best that you can and be the best possible person you can be.for when it’s all said and done, all you can do is your best. If you have done your best and been the best person you can be then you will at least you will be able to go to bed with a clean conscience.
- Be careful of the advice you give (barbierfamilly.com)
- Where From Here? (kiramoorescloset.wordpress.com)
- The Surprising Benefits of a Little Self-Love (psychologytoday.com)
- Why I Love To Blog – Inspirational Thoughts (prefs.zemanta.com)
- Consciously Compassionate (plusrelocation.typepad.com)
- Your Thoughts Make An Impact (Omniverse Part 1) (rjnielsen.wordpress.com)
- The Benefit of Doubt (sarmoung.wordpress.com)
- How To Cure Stress At Work (debtconsolidationusa.com)
- If Your Mind Had a Megaphone? Becoming a Positive Thinker (blogher.com)