Sometimes I believe we all focus way too much on the negative side of life and our own faults. We tend to put way to much importance on those negative things and we do so to the point of leaving very little time for the positive things in ourselves and our lives. Negative things and thoughts become a distraction from the good things in life and the goodness within our hearts and minds. We should give less priority to those negative thoughts and things and put more effort in being positive and enjoying life. It seems like it so much harder to help others when you are overwhelmed with worries and negativity, and when you do good for others the weight of the negativity in your life seems a lot lighter. Fear, worry, sadness and hate just wear you down and they weigh down the heart. They consume all of your time as well as your energy, they are the robbers of happiness and life. Being a positive influence and doing good things such as helping others can raise your spirit as well as your energy levels. Plus the more positive thoughts and actions you put into action the more positivity comes into your life.
Why allow the negative things in life to bring you down, doing so does not change the situation and it just adds to the grief as well as your stress. To be positive, compassionate and a bringer of good tidings is always the best path to follow for it brings you happiness and inner peace. Life will always have its ups and downs but how you decide to react to both is what determines how happy you will be.
We are at our best when we let compassion and love be our guides through life.
- The Light Bringer – Why do good people die and what comes after life? (ralfweiser.wordpress.com)
- Amazed (bellaboos.wordpress.com)
- Make Use Of Anger (starseedbabbles.wordpress.com)
- 100 Ways To Become More Conscious: How To Raise Your Consciousness (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Affirm Your Worth With Affirmations (everydayhealth.com)
- 3 Happiness Helpers (anitaanswersadvice.wordpress.com)
- Power of Attitude (harikrishnamurthy.wordpress.com)
- The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. (garimabatra2707.wordpress.com)
- Positive, Negative, and You (ktbme.com)