Stop, look around and see all the faces around you and embrace the love you have for them. Life is way too short to allow work to completely consume you and your life, we need to maintain balance or we wont survive long at such a heavy and fast pace. We must constantly remind ourselves of what is our true priority, the health and happiness of ourselves and those we hold dear. No money, company or idea is more important nor greater than those we love and the love we share with them. Even friends are an important part of the balance we keep. We need our friends to help keep us sane and give us an escape from work and home once in a while. Though getting and giving your spouse and children everything money can buy is nice but not at the price of never seeing them or the lack of spending quality time with them.
The love of friends and family is more precious than any amount of money or gold.
- Darkness in my Light (justmehibana.wordpress.com)
- Love (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- an unexpected lesson… (shineonyoga.wordpress.com)
- Greater mutual respect for each other. (kemeticfederation.wordpress.com)
- Live…Laugh…Love! (cgdelarey.wordpress.com)
- Quiet Day (savethekales.wordpress.com)
- Is Work Taking Over Your Life? (kimberlyreneeharris.com)
- Family Bible Study Time: Call on Jesus, Week 1 (csahm.com)
- Love of Family (ladylovelyblogger.wordpress.com)
- Everyday Miracles (maribelskidneystory.wordpress.com)
- Balancing the Work-Life Equation (inc.com)